Tuesdays 4pm UK (5pm CET; 11am EST)
Do you believe that you can and will get better? Do you trust that with enough support your body will find a way to heal itself? Is meditation part of your self-help/healing strategy?
We meet every Tuesday afternoon, online, to offer each other support and understanding in our attempts towards living a happier and healthier life despite energy limiting chronic illness.
Here’s what some of the current member are saying about it:
You’ll need a laptop or PC to join for free. To access it live using a device you need to download the following low price app: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/download/ (not the free one I’ afraid)
Registration takes a few minutes so make sure you do it in advance of the session! To make full use of this group you will need your microphone engaged. If you haven’t used your microphone on this platform before have a brief practise session first!
- Positive focus on healing and moving forwards
- Confidentiality, what others say in the group stays in the group (I won’t be recording these sessions)
- Turn up on time (late-comers distract)
- Participation and being fully present (no multitasking/ phones off etc.)
- Respect, courtesy and looking for the best in other members.
- Avoid unnecessary story telling. Respect each others time.