1st and 3rd Monday of each month 4pm UK (5pm CEST; 11am EDT)
Do you believe that you can and will get better? Do you trust that with enough support your body will find a way to heal itself? Is meditation part of your self-help/healing strategy?
My weekly support group has been so popular that I’d like to offer another option.
This new support group will meet twice a month, online, for us to offer each other support and understanding in our attempts towards living a happier and healthier life despite energy limiting chronic illness.
Try out a month for free with this 100% discount code: CCN474RD
You’ll need a laptop or PC to join for free. To access it live using a device you need to download the following low price app: http://www.puffinbrowser.com/download/ (not the free one I’m afraid).
Registration takes a few minutes so make sure you do it in advance of the session!
- Positive focus on healing and moving forwards
- Confidentiality, what others say in the group stays in the group (I won’t be recording these sessions)
- Turn up on time (late-comers distract)
- Participation and being fully present (no multitasking/ phones off etc.)
- Respect, courtesy and looking for the best in other members.
- Avoid unnecessary story telling. Respect each others time.