Tuesdays 4pm UK (5pm CEST; 11am EDT)
Do you believe that you can and will get better? Do you trust that with enough support your body will find a way to heal itself? Is meditation part of your self-help/healing strategy?
We meet every Tuesday afternoon, online, to offer each other support and understanding in our attempts towards living a happier and healthier life despite energy limiting chronic illness.
New members can try out a month for free. Email me for a 100% discount code if you’re interested: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need access to a PC or laptop as the platform is only accessible to devices through a paid app. Registration takes a few minutes so make sure you do it in advance of the session!
- Positive focus on healing and moving forwards
- Confidentiality, what others say in the group stays in the group (I won’t be recording these sessions)
- Turn up on time (late-comers distract)
- Participation and being fully present (no multitasking/ phones off etc.)
- Respect, courtesy and looking for the best in other members.
- Avoid unnecessary story telling. Respect each others time.
If you’d like to hear more about it watch this introduction.