Last week I posted the results of my questionnaire looking at the help you might need for optimising conditions for healing. In this post I‘d like to share links to the posts that I’ve already written that might address some of the issues raised. The concerns you’ve raised that I haven’t already addressed will become a focus of the workbooks I am putting together for the new group coaching program I will be running later this year.
Links to posts addressing some of the issues you raised:
Although may of my posts have ME/CFS in the title , most of them are relevant to any kind of energy limiting chronic illness. I’ve kept ME/CFS in the link titles below only if they specifically relate to ME/CFS
- Diet/healthy eating /weight loss
- Dealing with the emotional impact of living with a chronic illness
- Stress management/organisation
- Exercise/ movement
- Prioritising own needs and saying No
- Positive/helpful thinking
- Work/life balance
If you haven’t yet completed any of my questionnaires and would like to add your voice you can find them here:
- Energy management questionnaire
- Damage limitation questionnaire
- Emotional impact questionnaire
- Optimising conditions for healing questionnaire
Watch out for my next questionnaire about ‘Dealing with other peoples attitudes’– coming soon!
If you read any of the above posts I’d be really grateful if you could rate them using the stars below the related posts! Thank you!