In last week’s post on the results of my damage limitation questionnaire I promised links to the articles that I’ve already written that address some of your concerns. I’ve realised that not many of my older posts address your concerns as directly as I’d like them to. So I’ll be focusing on addressing them more directly in the work books that will accompany my group coaching program. You’ve also given me plenty of ideas for future blogs so thank you!
Links regarding some of the things you struggle most with
- Social events and saying no
- Food intolerances.
- Emotional difficulties
- Energy management
Links regarding skills you’d like to improve:
- managing sleep disturbance
- Having a purposeful life
Links regarding what you’d most like help with:
- Pacing myself./ Avoiding over-doing it./ Help calming down and not over stimulating myself. As soon as I feel good I do more so I then crash.
- Coping strategies./ Suggestions on how to feel happier./ Doing the nurturing things instead of feeding my brain with the activity or calories it appears to crave.
- Knowing what supplements are needed & worth the money. How do I know if a supplement helps?
If you haven’t yet completed any of my questionnaires and would like to add your voice you can find them here:
This week I’ll be asking about what kind of help you need with addressing the challenges of the emotional impact of chronic illness in this questionnaire.